Craniosacral Therapy (CST) is a highly effective light-touch therapy that works with the source of pain and dysfunction and the whole body simultaneously. For the most part, our bodies do amazing jobs of finding ways to work around the stresses and strains caused by our life experiences, such as chronic stress, childhood falls, or illnesses. With CST we recognize that, given proper support, the body will move to heal itself, creating a custom solution to the problem that is causing that pain or discomfort. I look forward to helping you on your journey to health and wellness. – Kate Mackinnon, PT, CST-D
Kate MacKinnon’s book, From My Hands and Heart: Achieving Health and Balance with Craniosacral Therapy is to be published by HayHouse May 1, 2013.
San Ramon, California
Fee: $30.00 per person / pre-registration required
Seating Limited to First 40 Respondents
Fee: $325 (Pay via Paypal below or send a check made payable to Kate Mackinnon, Healing Body Balance, 411 South L Street, Livermore, CA 94550)
• The “nuts and bolts” of CST, including clear anatomy and physiology, theory, and practice
• How to feel and work with your craniosacral rhythm and your body’s energy field
• The benefits of being grounded and neutral, and how to create these states whenever you wish
• How to access and interpret your own body awareness, your unique feeling sense, as a reliable guide during your sessions and in your everyday life
We will explore these areas in greater depth in the two day workshop, as well as: • How to access and work with your inner wisdom to make positive changes in your health and in your life • Develop a repertoire of practical self care techniques that you’ll know will work for you Wear comfortable clothing, and bring a yoga mat and/or blanket. You may also wish to bring a cushion or a backjack, as we will be working on the floor. Folding chairs and tables are provided.
• June 5, 2013 in Lafayette, California • July 3, 2013 in Livermore, California • August 7, 2013 in Lafayette, California • September 4, 2013 in Livermore, California